quinta-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2010

"The Small Bridge" - Technical and it's history ..

At the end of October 2010 - I had the desire to paint a picture which was the first piece that I painted as I really wanted, without comments and "advice" from my teacher, who did not that I put the volume and not the colors I used - "very strong," she said ..
I really appreciated as  the teacher and as a person, and she became my friend, but each one has our own technique, and I want to give volume and let out the "ticks" of the canvas and use bright colors is that "it is me, my soul" ...

So I took a picture of this painting - "Sweet Autumn" I had painted in 2006, and before any other thing I observed it..

I saw this bridge .. who was present on the canvas ... and I wanted it to be closest to my reach ...And for once,  I thougt  to take pictures of the progression, although I could have taken more ... and here they are..

I prepared the canvas, the background ... and traced the bridge ..as always lightly and quickly, just to find me ..

After I painted the trees, oh, I forgot, I painted it with a spatula, spatuls .. a different technique of the brush ..

The trunks should be like the real ... Have you seen a tree with a single color? There is nothing that has a single color ... I used different shades of brown and black .. and after that time to dry ...place the leaves would all follow a mixture of colors, red and green being clearer than the browns, would certainly be spoiled ....

Once dry, the foliage and carmine red madder .. not to mention that when I say madder has two shades that I used even madder, the light and dark .. and then the green and yellow and other colors, purple etc. ..

He had given the movement a spatula so that the foliage brings to real foliage  .. and not a mass of paint on the canvas ..forms, these are movements, gestures that give forms to things ...

After all once again  dry, the bridge ... not only the design nor the forms ..but above all the prospect .. shadows .. the lights .. what you see and what you do not  ..

And then, again, wait until everything is dry .. I begin the details ...

At the same time I felt the coolness of the lake ... and as always, the smell of vegetation ...

I felt my feet walking on the wooden bridge .. the little noise it makes ...

I saw myself on this bridge and I'm leaning on the tree ...

I saw a falling leaf ... floating, until it touch the ground

I reached my goal, my work was completed ..

Signed, and from there, nothing else can be changed ...

Here is my Painting:

"Le Petit Pont"


"Douceur d'Automne"






"Le Petit Pont"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário