terça-feira, 30 de novembro de 2010

"Vision" - it's tecnical and history..

"Vision" - June 2010 ... I painted a canvas 40 x 80 - so called 3D - the sides are wider allowing for the continuation of painting and don't need the presence of frame.
I dreamed of stone, broad and large ... and I hid behind a waterfall, small, where I was sitting looking at the outside without seeing me or me ...
Normally, I carry my dreams in mind and always try to analyze them , as Freud would, or pass it on a screen ...
I began my screen as always - first I prepare it ... preparation is the fact that paint the screen once, twice or as many as I decide .. all, cover the minimum white space.
I prefer the colors black, blue, green and garance ... they are the colors I use more then .. This was black and blue king.
Once I finish to prepared it in a thin layer of color, let dry ...
Once it dry, as is normal in my habits nothing is set in advance of my work ... just lightly traced the stones, and plotted the lake ... the rest would normally feel like ... like to see ...
The leaves started ... but had not liked what I saw, then left the painting to the next time ... This was in the month of February 2010 ...
In June, put back the screen on my easel ... the inspiration for it was at his best!
I left my background as it was, and I went to paint the rocks ... well, I could not started it by the leaves, because the stones are in a previous plan ..plants overlap the stones - that's what I initially did not like and had not seen ...
I went to my plants, choosing, step by step which would be appropriate .. colors, and it takes me to brush ...  I always work with fine brushes and thin .. No. 2 - the maximum I get to No. 4 ..
I don't spread the ink on the canvas, I put her gently and very carefully .. each trait, each has its shadow and light weight ..Similarly, the volume and color.
Putting colors that do not bring harmony, it would be like a colorful cacophony ... is not my area ..
I went to the lake .. and I spread with my fingers  the blue ...In this lake has three shades of blue .. and who are interconnected , nothing better than the fingers for this..
I went to the edges of the lake .. viewing screen, you guys will see that the plan is before the foliage which advances ...
And then the waterfall ... How do the Waterfall? How to launch transparency? ... Silly question but fundamental ... I painted the blue .. and sat down to watch ...  And I'ven't see the painted rocks behind the blue ..

There was no transparency .. A few seconds of reflection and I knew.....
I dipped my finger in turpentine and spent in light movements ... ..and "voila" Transparency ...
Everything you learn, everything fits  ...
Once my waterfall with transparency, I placed the movement of water .. .. and, incredible as it seems,  i began the harder work .. the finishing touches .. the pursuit of perfection ... the forgotten shadows and lights, plants or plunging into the water reflected the same ...

When I finally decided to sign .. because  ig it depends of me it will never  have a end  - always has something to do ... 
Once I sign a painting, I forbid myself to retouch it, even if I see a million flaws that could fix with brushstrokes ...
During this experience, I felt in the jungle .. hearing the sound of the waterfall, the smell of wet earth .. and flowers, like the green plants of different odorants ...
The feeling of having had a vision .. a piece of paradise.
The freshness of the water in a hot country ...
This is my painting - 

"Vision"








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário